(RADIATOR) Authlog Failure Reason problems.

Kevin Leier kleier at btinet.net
Mon Dec 10 09:40:11 CST 2001

The only value that I get for a failure reason is "Bad encrypted
password"...

I installed 2.19 in a test environment and configured up the AuthLog SQL and
everything worked fine.  I ran "make" and "make test", but I didn't run
"make install" do to the configuration of our servers.  I ran radiator
manually as it described in the docs and it worked like a charm.  I would
see "No such user", "Bad encrypted password", etc when running radpwtst.
When I went to upgrade the production servers (they were on 2.17.1) I ran
"make install" and everything seemed to work just fine.  Radiator runs and
we have not had any "problems" except for the fact that now I only see "Bad
encrypted password" for the reason.

Did I miss something?  I checked all of the perl modules with the
distribution ones and I am running the latest.  I am using the exact same
configuration file and dictionary file as in the test environment... I'm
stumped.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin Leier