(RADIATOR) EAP question

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Dec 3 16:49:15 CST 2001

Ciao Fabio -

Come va?

On Tue, 4 Dec 2001 01:36, Fabio Nitti (TEI) wrote:
> Hi to all
> I would to know what's the Release of Radiator support eap protocol.
> In detail,I read on mailing list that Radius can only proxy the eap-
> request received from Nas. Is it correct?can I configure my host radius for
> authentication without forward the request to other? bye and Thank's a lot

Radiator supports EAP now in version 2.19. Have a look at the files
"Radius/EAP*.pm" in the distribution, and section 6.17.21 in the Radiator
2.19 reference manual.

What Radiator does not support currently is the proprietary Cisco "LEAP"
protocol which is used in the Aironet wireless products.

If you have any other questions, please contact me directly.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au