(RADIATOR) Ascend SNMP Problems

Leon Oosterwijk leon at isdn.net
Wed Aug 29 08:46:51 CDT 2001

Hugh,

Please help me in trying to setup the SNMP Pull with the non-rewritten
username. I've altered the config for my session db to store both versions
of the username. Following is the session Database as it is defined in our
configuration. Where do I change the behaviour of RADIATOR to use the
non-rewritten username for NAS-SNMP checks?

Leon

#*******************************************************************
#*******************************************************************
# SESSIONS Database holds the sessions for all the users
# /usr/local/bin/Radius-Session-DBCheck.pl removes stale entries
#*******************************************************************
#*******************************************************************
<SessionDatabase SQL>
        Identifier sessiondb
        DBSource        dbi:mysql:radadmin:host=host.isdn.net
        DBUsername      username
        DBAuth          password

        AddQuery  insert into RADONLINE (RRUSERNAME, USERNAME,
NASIDENTIFIER, NASPORT, \
                        ACCTSESSIONID, FRAMEDIPADDRESS, NASPORTTYPE, \
                        SERVICETYPE, DNIS, CALLINGSTATIONID, TIME_STAMP)
values ('%U', '%u', '%N', %{NAS-Port}, \
				'%{Acct-Session-Id}',
'%{Framed-IP-Address}', '%{Port-Type}', '%{Framed-Protocol}', \
                        '%{Called-Station-Id}', '%{Calling-Station-Id}',
'%{Timestamp}' )

        DeleteQuery  delete from RADONLINE where USERNAME='%u' and \
                        NASIDENTIFIER='%N' and NASPORT='%{NAS-Port}'

        ClearNasQuery delete from RADONLINE where NASIDENTIFIER='%N'

        CountQuery select NASIDENTIFIER, NASPORT, ACCTSESSIONID from \
                         RADONLINE where USERNAME='%u'

                # The OLD query:
                #select nasid, slotitem, sessionid from ses4web where
username='%u'
</SessionDatabase SQL>