(RADIATOR) Ignore case?

Sola, Carlos Alberto CASola at prima.com.ar
Tue Aug 21 09:54:34 CDT 2001

try

RewriteUsername /yourtulez/here/i;

Flag i for case insensitive matching

CAS

-----Original Message-----
From: Kitabjian, Dave [mailto:dave at netcarrier.com]
Sent: Martes, 21 de Agosto de 2001 09:39 a.m.
To: 'hugh at open.com.au'; 'Todd Dokey'; 'Radiator List'
Subject: RE: (RADIATOR) Ignore case?

Beware. The below solution is not strictly the same as ignoring case. We had
the same problem way back.

The assumption below is that you ALSO forced your passwords in the username
database to be lower case. In our case that wasn't true; and since it wasn't
in a SQL database (it was a CDB) it was tricky getting the entries all
fixed.

Hope this helps,

Dave
:)