(RADIATOR) ClientListSQL

Mariano Absatz radiator at lists.com.ar
Fri Aug 17 13:31:57 CDT 2001

Hi,

we have a setup with radiator on one host, an Oracle database on another one
with everything on it (users, services, NAS's, etc.) and a web application
running on yet another host to modify the database.

Now, one of the tables is equivalent to RADCLIENTLIST (see
http://www.open.com.au/radiator/ref.html#pgfId=391059).

The point is that the web application allows me to change stuff in this table
(insert new NAS's, change the parameters of another one, etc.), but as far as
I can see, this table is read at radiator startup and is not updated.

Is there a way to trigger updates to the internal NAS list from the table
(other than restartin Radiator)?

The problem I have is that to restart radiator remotely I should use rsh or
something dirty like that which I'm not quite eager to do...

TIA.

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby