(RADIATOR) Writing a postAuthHook

Kyle khultman at bnsi.net
Wed Aug 15 15:51:56 CDT 2001

Hugh,
  I am writing a postAuth Hook program in perl to be able to hand
sending specific reply attributes based on the NAS type. Our mySql
database has a RADCLIENTLIST table radiator pulls the authentication for
the NAS's from, and in that, it has a NASTYPE column. Would the
information in that NASTYPE column be in a variable that I could gain
access to from my postAuth hook program? Maybe as some type of hash
variable that could I could get just that NASTYPE column based on the IP
of the NAS when it is passed in on an Access-Request?

Actualy, the documentation on writing programs to be compatable via the
hooks in radiator is on the skimpy side. I've looked at the
/goodies/hooks.txt file and the section in the user manual on postAuth
hooks. Are there any other resources where I can look that describes
what functions are already avaible to the hooks, and what variables are
avaible as well?

--
Kyle Hultman
khultman at bnsi.net