(RADIATOR) Global attributes

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Aug 14 18:32:25 CDT 2001

Hello Cliff -

This is very easy to configure - something like this:

# define AuthBy clauses

<AuthBy SQL>
	Identifier CheckSQL

<AuthBy RADIUS>
	Identifier CheckAnotherRadiusServer

# define Realms or Handlers

<Handler ...>
	AuthByPolicy ContinueUntilAccept
	AuthBy CheckSQL
	AuthBy CheckAnotherRadiusServer
</Handler>

Have a look at section 6.27 in the Radiator 2.18.2 reference manual.

hth

Hugh

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au