(RADIATOR) Handler clause

Kyle khultman at bnsi.net
Fri Aug 10 10:58:46 CDT 2001

Hugh,
  Is is legal in the realms.cfg file to place a <Handler> clause indside
of a <Realm> clause? Lets say if I wanted to do something like:

<Realm myReal>

  <Handler someNasAttribute>
    // Make some replies
  </Handler>
  <Handler someOtherNasAttribute>
    // Make some other replies
  </Handler>

</Realm>

I remember reading something on this, but cant find it again. Basicaly,
I want to be able to take a single value, such as idle-timeout, and be
able to pass it to a nas in its correct format. I.E, out Ascend would
take the value as Ascend-Idle-Timeout where as our Patton would take the
value as just Idle-Timeout.
--
Kyle Hultman
khultman at bnsi.net