(RADIATOR) Radiator and Juniper

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Aug 8 19:16:06 CDT 2001

Hello Imran -

The standard Radiator dictionary should work for most things with Juniper
hardware. You will have to check with Juniper if there are any
vendor-specific attributes that they define, and if you find that there are
some special Juniper attributes, please ask them for the definitions and send
us a copy so we can add them to the distribution.

thanks

Hugh

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au