(RADIATOR) multilink problem.

Alessandro Chiolo alessandro.chiolo at it.easynet.net
Wed Aug 8 05:31:56 CDT 2001

> I am try to use multilink PPP 2, 3, 4 or more channels qith cisco as5260
and
> radiator.(last version)
> I am using radiator, to authenticate, ldap to store usernames, passwords,
> etc, and mysql for ip asignament and accounting.
> All is ok with 1 channel, but multilink have an error, 2 IPs are marked as
1
> in the radpool table (one per channel).
> How can i configure multilink correctly??

I see the same behaviour with our MAX TNT, so i think it's not NAS-related;
i've noticed that the ips are freed both correctly when the user
disconnects, so i thought i could live with it (the pool should have enough
IPs for all the channels used without multilink anyway, so this is not
really an issue). Of course if there's a "clean" solution i'd be glad to
implement it...

regards,
A.Chiolo

--