(RADIATOR) Radiator 2.18.2 released

Ingvar Berg (EIP) Ingvar.Berg at eip.ericsson.se
Wed Aug 1 04:15:30 CDT 2001

Hi,
I was trying some of my old test scripts (for 2.17.1) and they failed in some tests. The problem seems to be that radpwtst has some more attributes with an '-attribute_name <value>' option now, replacing the default 'Attribute-Name=<value>'.
And at least Calling-Station-Id now has a default value, which prevents me from sending a packet without this attribute.

RTFM in this case stands for Reading The Faulty Manual, so before I dive into the perly inside of radpwtst, someone perhaps has some easy solution/workaround?

/Ingvar
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au