[RADIATOR-ANNOUNCE] Upcoming webinar: Radiator VNF Flex 16th June and 18th June - sign up now!

Jaakko Stenhäll jjs at radiatorsoftware.com
Wed May 18 11:46:21 UTC 2022

Hello,

We are pleased to announce our next live webinar!

The third webinar in the series focuses on Radiator VNF Flex - our new
approach to Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) and AAA virtualisation
in general. Radiator VNF Flex provides Radiator virtualisation management
and orchestration for customers looking for a scalable and flexible
virtualized RADIUS AAA solution.

You can read more about Radiator VNF Flex at our website:
https://radiatorsoftware.com/radiator-vnf-flex/

The webinar session includes the following topics:

   -

   Overview of Radiator VNF Flex and what’s new
   -

   Radiator VNF Flex integration with customer infrastructure
   -

   Radiator VNF Flex Management and orchestration
   -

   Commercial and project models

The webinar Radiator VNF Flex is held in parallel sessions on Tuesday 14th
June 08.00-09.00 UTC and Thursday 16th June 16.00-17.00 UTC for
participants from different regions to join.

Please register here <https://forms.gle/owRDuB7h1rmof8Kv6> (
https://forms.gle/owRDuB7h1rmof8Kv6) to receive an invite to your preferred
session. By registering you’ll also get access to the materials after the
webinar.

Looking forward to seeing you in our webinar.

Best regards,

Jaakko Stenhall

Sales & Marketing, Radiator Software