[RADIATOR-ANNOUNCE] Reminder: Radiator webinars tomorrow & Thu - sign up now!

Leena Reinsalo leena at radiatorsoftware.com
Mon Mar 7 10:09:54 UTC 2022

Hello,

This is a reminder that the Radiator Portfolio Updates live webinar is
coming up tomorrow, Tuesday 8th March at 8.00-9:00 UTC. Friends across the
Atlantic are invited to tune in on Thursday 10th March at 16:00-17:00 UTC
for a parallel session.

Webinar agenda:

+ Radiator Software news and updates in our product and services portfolio
+ Radiator Auth.fi - our new secure and easy service for Wi-Fi
authentication
+ Connecting OpenRoaming™ roaming federation service with Radiator
+ Radiator VNF Flex - new and flexible approach to AAA VNF with Radiator
+ Using Radiator in eduroam and other roaming services
+ Using Radiator with utility networks
+ Experiences from using Radiator as replacement for products nearing
end-of-life

To catch up with the latest Radiator news, sign up at the link to get your
webinar invite and the materials afterwards:

https://forms.gle/U91ce3WBf9mUHZxh7

You’re warmly welcome, we hope to see you at the webinar!

Best regards,

Leena Reinsalo
Sales & Marketing
Radiator Software