[RADIATOR-ANNOUNCE] Upcoming webinar: Radiator Auth.Fi - 26th April and 28th April

Jaakko Stenhäll jjs at radiatorsoftware.com
Fri Apr 1 07:36:54 UTC 2022

Hello,

We are pleased to announce our next live webinar!

The second webinar in the series focuses on Radiator Auth.fi - Wi-Fi
Authentication Service and the benefits of the service. Radiator Auth.fi is
a RADIUS based Wi-Fi authentication cloud service for authenticating
enterprise network users, including staff, contractors, and guests.
Radiator Auth.Fi provides an easy way to upgrade enterprise-level security
for your company Wi-Fi network.

More info about Radiator Auth.Fi:
https://radiatorsoftware.com/radiator-auth-fi/

The webinar session includes the following topics:

   -

   Overview of Radiator Auth.Fi - Wi-Fi Authentication Service
   -

   Use case: Easy email address based Wi-Fi access via self-service
   -

   Use case: Effortless certificate authentication for Wi-Fi
   -

   Use case: Password-less guest access verification
   -

   How to connect to OpenRoaming (™) roaming federation service and
   Radiator Auth.Fi
   -

   Service options for Radiator Auth.Fi and different commercial models

The webinar Radiator Auth.Fi - Wi-Fi Authentication Service is held in
parallel sessions on Tuesday 26th April 08.00-09.00 UTC and Thursday 28th
April 16.00-17.00 UTC for participants from different regions to join.

Please register here <https://forms.gle/q7dCbGRRyiQPvm9x6> (
https://forms.gle/q7dCbGRRyiQPvm9x6) to receive an invite to your preferred
session. By registering you’ll also get access to the materials after the
webinar.

Looking forward to seeing you in our webinar.

Best regards,

Jaakko Stenhall

Sales & Marketing, Radiator Software