[RADIATOR-ANNOUNCE] Radiator team at TNC 2019, Tallinn, Estonia 17 - 20 Jun - Workshop 20 Jun

Jaakko Stenhall jjs at open.com.au
Thu May 2 09:49:08 UTC 2019

Hello all,

Welcome to meet Radiator team at Tallinn, Estonia 17 - 20 June during TNC 2019 conference (https://tnc19.geant.org/)

Our team will be present in TNC 2019 from Monday to Thursday, and we are happy to have a meeting on any Radiator topic. If you would like to have a private meeting, please fill out the meeting form at:

https://radiatorsoftware.com/meet-us/

In addition, on Thursday 20th June we are having a Radiator technical workshop. You are welcome to attend - registration is already open at:

https://blog.geant.org/2019/04/23/register-for-the-radiator-technical-workshop-side-meeting-tnc19

Agenda for the workshop:

9:30 – 10:00 Introduction, what’s new with Radiator
10:00 – 11:00 Using Radiator to ensure better SP/IdP connections to eduroam/govroam
11.00 – 12.30 Meet the Radiator developers: Radiator tuning and configuration hints, questions, answers, feature discussion, use cases

Looking forward to meeting you in Tallinn!

Best regards,

Jaakko Stenhall
Sales, Open System Consultants / Radiator Software
jjs at open.com.au
+358 45 1378505