[RADIATOR-ANNOUNCE] Meet Radiator Software team in Mobile World Congress 2019

Jaakko Stenhall jjs at open.com.au
Mon Jan 21 08:23:42 UTC 2019

Hello all Radiator customers and users,

We are happy to announce that Radiator team will be present at Mobile World Congress 2019 in Barcelona from 25th to 28th of February. We are happy to arrange a meeting during the MWC.

Possible topics for discussions include, among others:
- Radiator v. 4.22 release and packaging
- Fresh roadmap for all Radiator enterprise and telco products
- Partnering with Radiator
- Radiator integration opportunities and options to your solutions
- Radiator technical features, your needs and solutions to them
- Radiator best practices, in architecture and in practice

Please contact me or info at open.com.au for arranging a meeting in MWC 2019, or fill out the form:

https://radiatorsoftware.com/mwc2019/

If you are not able to meet us at MWC 2019, you can always contact us to have a conf call with you on the topics above.

Best regards,

Jaakko Stenhall
Radiator Software / Open System Consultants
jjs at open.com.au
+358 45 137 8505