[RADIATOR-ANNOUNCE] New Radiator packages with Radiator v. 4.22 - more info in our blog

Jaakko Stenhall jjs at open.com.au
Fri Jan 11 13:35:49 UTC 2019

Hello all,

Starting from Radiator release v. 4.22, Radiator is now packaged as RPM for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 and CentOS 7, deb for Ubuntu 16.04 and 18.04, and MSI for Windows.

These packages are in addition to the previous package formats: generic RPM, zip and tgz. Other software, such as Radiator SIM pack, will be packaged later.

For more info regarding the packages and supported installations, please see our two blogs listed below.

For Linux:
https://blog.radiatorsoftware.com/2019/01/radiator-v422-new-linux-packages-for.html

For Windows:
https://blog.radiatorsoftware.com/2019/01/radiator-v4.html

Also, we are also happy to get feedback from our new packages, and for this you can use the following form: https://goo.gl/MNCr7G

In addition, if you should have any questions regarding the packages, please do not hesitate to contact us via email as well.

Best regards,

Jaakko Stenhall
Open System Consultants / Radiator Software
jjs at open.com.au
+358 45 137 8505