[RADIATOR-ANNOUNCE] New Radiator Software website

Daniela Loya Ramos dlr at radiatorsoftware.com
Mon Jun 18 09:26:51 UTC 2018

 Hello Radiator users and customers,

We are very pleased to announce that our new website, radiatorsoftware.com is
now live.

As we have previously announced, we have unified the brands of our two
companies, Open System Consultants Pty Ltd and Radiator Software Oy
(formerly known as Arch Red Oy) under one brand, Radiator Software. The new
website reflects our new name and brand.

Open System Consultants's website, open.com.au, as well as OSC's email
addresses and mailing lists will remain available while we fully transition
to the new site.
New licence orders and renewals can already be placed from
radiatorsoftware.com

If you have any questions or feedback, do not hesitate to contact us at
info at radiatorsoftware.com

Best regards,

Daniela Loya Ramos <dlr at radiatorsoftware.com>
Sales, Radiator Software