[RADIATOR-ANNOUNCE] Radiator team available for meeting in MWC 2018, Barcelona 26 Feb - 1 Mar

Jaakko Stenhall jjs at open.com.au
Mon Jan 15 11:40:39 UTC 2018

Hello all Radiator customers and users,

We are happy to announce that Radiator team will be present at Mobile World Congress 2018 in Barcelona from 26th February to 1st March. If you are there, we are happy to arrange a meeting during the MWC2018 - we are located in 3B10.

Possible topics for discussions include, among others:
- New key features in Radiator VNF 2018 release
- New features in latest Radiator releases
- Latest use cases with Radiator products

Please contact me or info at open.com.au for arranging a meeting in MWC2018. If you are not able to meet us at MWC,  we are always happy to arrange a conf call - do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Jaakko Stenhall
Sales & Marketing, Open System Consultants
jjs at open.com.au
+358 45 137 8505