[RADIATOR-ANNOUNCE] Radiator Software Newsletter February 2018

Daniela Loya Ramos dlr at open.com.au
Tue Feb 6 12:01:47 UTC 2018

Hello Radiator users and customers,

This year we are introducing a newsletter highlighting our biggest news
and events, which you can find attached to this email.

As you can read from the newsletter, we are now in the process of
unifying our two companies, Open System Consultants Pty Ltd and Arch Red
Oy into a new company name and brand, Radiator Software. We will still
provide more information regarding this in the near future.

Should you have any questions or comments, you can always contact us at
info at open.com.au

Best regards,

--
Daniela Loya Ramos