[RADIATOR-ANNOUNCE] OSC Radiator team available for meeting in BBWF 2016, London 18-20 October

Jaakko Stenhall jjs at open.com.au
Mon Sep 26 02:59:07 CDT 2016

*

Hello all,

We are happy to invite you to meet us at our stand #G30at the Broadband
World Forum in London Excel October 18-20 2016 and discuss how we can
help you with Radiator AAA solutions.

Would you like to hear the news on Radiator development and commercial
use cases? Other possible topics for discussion include:

–Radiator NFV product line (more infohere <https://open.com.au/nfv/>)

–Our latest product line additions

–VoLTE, VoWiFi, GBA/BSF and 3GPP AAA Server use cases among others

–New features on Radiator development roadmap and everything that has
been implemented for the newest release 4.17

Visit us at our stand during the event, or schedule a meeting in
advance*.***Get in touch with the Radiator team at info at open.com.au
<mailto:info at open.com.au>.

For more information about the event program, please visit
the<http://5gworldevent.com/>event website <https://tmt.knect365.com/bbwf/>

We are looking forward to meeting you in London!

Best regards,

Jaakko Stenhall

Sales & Marketing, Open System Consultants

jjs at open.com.au

+358 45 137 8505*