[RADIATOR-ANNOUNCE] Happy Holidays from Open System Consultants

Jaakko Stenhall jjs at open.com.au
Wed Dec 21 12:36:07 UTC 2016

Hello Radiator customers and users,

Happy holidays from OSC! We would like to thank you for great
cooperation during this year and we hope that year 2017 will be
successful for you.

During 2016, we have released new products, the new version 4.17 of
Radiator, and developed Radiator NFV products. All the input from you
has helped us to develop Radiator to be even a better product for your
needs. Your feedback on our products will be much appreciated also next
year.

Again, happy holidays from us. We will provide you all the support you
need during the holiday season.

Best regards,

Jaakko Stenhall
Sales & Marketing, Open System Consultants
jjs at open.com.au
+358 45 1378505