[RADIATOR-ANNOUNCE] Upcoming Radiator webinars in June

Jaakko Stenhall jjs at open.com.au
Wed May 20 06:36:19 CDT 2015

Hello all,

In May, we have organised webex training sessions for OSC agents concerning different Radiator related topics. We are now providing new opportunities to participate in June training sessions for everyone interested in Radiator and its applications.

In June, we are offering (free of charge) two events that have the same content as those in May with following dates:

- 3rd of June UTC 3.00 pm. - 4.00 pm.: "Introduction to Radiator SIM support training"
-- Topics include: How to use different functionalities of Radiator EAP-SIM Pack, EAP-SIM authentication protocol? What are the business benefits for your clients?

- 10th of June UTC 3.00 pm. - 4.00 pm: "Introduction to Radiator policy and charging"
-- Topics include: How to benefit from Diameter? How to use Radiator's support for different policy and charging related interfaces and implementations? Use cases: Wifi-offloading, VoWiFi and VoLTE

Please register in these training session via link below (at 29th of May latest):

http://goo.gl/forms/Yy1Pb1m6Qt

Welcome!

Jaakko Stenhall
Sales & Marketing, Open System Consultants