(RADAR) Beta testing closed

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Sun Mar 24 17:49:30 CST 2002

Hello All,

The beta testing phase of Radar is now closed.
Our sincere thanks to all testers.

We are now finishing the packaging and documentation prior to final release
of the production version 1.0.

The final beta and the production release of Radiator 3.0 are now available
for download by licensees from the usual places. An announcement will be made
later today.

We will send a final version of the beta to the people who responded with
beta feedback later today our time.

Look for a pricing and availability announcement in the next day or two.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X etc etc
===
Archive at http://www.open.com.au/archives/radar/
Announcements on radar-announce at open.com.au