(RADAR) new beta

Thomas Hartley/NCO/CEtv thartley at austar.com.au
Tue Mar 19 18:36:44 CST 2002

I thought I'd seen it mentioned somewhere.

Just not paying enough attention I guess...

Thanks,

TH

------------------------------
Thomas Hartley
Senior ISP Systems Engineer
Austar United Broadband
Phone: +61 7 55606761
thartley at austar.com.au

http://www.austarnet.com.au

                      Mike McCauley
                      <mikem at open.com.a        To:       "Thomas Hartley/NCO/CEtv" <thartley at austar.com.au>
                      u>                       cc:       radar at open.com.au, "Thomas Hartley/NCO/CEtv" <thartley at austar.com.au>
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: (RADAR) new beta
                      owner-radar at open.
                      com.au

                      20/03/2002 10:24

Hi Thomas,

This one is due to a fix in 3.0. From the history file:

In AuthLog SQL SuccessQuery and FailureQuery did not quote the reason
   string. %1 is now quoted and escaped.

I will add some extra remarks to draw attention to it for the future. You
will need to remove the quotes from around the %1 in your FailureQuery.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X
===
Archive at http://www.open.com.au/archives/radar/
Announcements on radar-announce at open.com.au
'unsubscribe radar' in the body of the message.

This message has been scanned for viruses by AUSTAR Communication's
antivirus and content checking applications.

Austar Communications

This email and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned by AUSTAR Communications content  and virus scanning applications
for the presence of computer viruses.

===
Archive at http://www.open.com.au/archives/radar/
Announcements on radar-announce at open.com.au