(RADAR) Some Radiator 3 and Radar problems...

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Mon Mar 18 21:50:38 CST 2002

Hi Thomas,

OK, found and fixed.
Im about to upload a new Radiator 3.0 beta and distribute a new matching
radar. Look for my announcement on thi smailing list in a few minutes.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X
===
Archive at http://www.open.com.au/archives/radar/
Announcements on radar-announce at open.com.au