No subject

Tue Jun 24 01:16:27 CDT 2008

The wife of President of Liberia
Email: taylor2222 at tiscali.co.uk

Dear Friend,

 URGENT  PROPOSAL FOR OUR  MUTUAL BENEFIT

I am Jewel Taylor, the wife of CHARLES TAYLOR the
President of Liberia. If you have been following the
trend of event about Liberia on CNN News, you will be
informed regarding the on going Rebel attacks War
trying to take over the Leadership of the Country from
my husband.

Dear friend, indeed your assistance in receiving some
money for safe keeping in case of any eventuality will
be highly appreciated for our mutual benefits. Your
kind and honest cooperation will be highly appreciated
since we have not meet in person but any transaction
based on trust can work.

The amount is $10 million with a Security company
Abroad. All that is needed is for me to instruct the
company, since the money is deposited on my  name to
release it to you, as soon as you respond to this
proposal more so all the legal document relating to
the $10,000,000 deposit will be release to enable you
collect the funds.

Be Inform that my  husband is not aware of her plans
because any thing can happen to him, even now that the
American President is telling him to step down. So you
have to be confidential. For security reason our
communication should be strictly by mail. Contact me
with this email address:

Best Regards

Your’s Faithfully

Jewel Taylor