Donation for his work

deborahalamin at tiscali.co.uk deborahalamin at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Sep 11 23:11:04 CDT 2003

My Brethren ,

 Calvary greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I am former Mrs
Fatima Aisha Alamin, now Mrs Deborah Alamin, a widow to Late Sheik mohammed
Alamin, I am 72years old, I am now a new Christian
convert,sufering from long time cancer of the breast. From all
indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that
I may not live more than six months, because the cancer stage has gotten
to a very severe stage.

My late husband was killed during the Gulf war, and during the
period of our marriage we had a son who was also killed in a cold
blood during the Gulf war. My late husband was very wealthy and after
his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. My personal physician
told me that I may not live for more than six months and I am so scared
about this. So, I now decided to divide part of this wealth, by contributing
to the development of evangelism in Africa, America,Europe and Asian Countries.

 This mission which will no doubt be tasking had made me to recently
relocated to Nigeria, Africa where I live presently. I selected your
church after visiting the website for this purpose and prayed over it, I
am willing to donate the sum of $10.000,000.00 Million US Dollars to your
church/Ministry for the development of evangelism and also as aids for the
less privileged around you. Please note that, this fund is lying in a Security
Company in Europe and the company has branches, therefore my lawyer will
file an immediate application for the transfer of the money in the name
of your ministry.
 Please, do not reply me if you have the intention of using this fund
for personal use other than enhancement of evangelism.

 Lastly, I want you/your ministry to be praying for me as regards my
entire life and my health because I have come to find out since my
spiritual birth lately that wealth acquisition without Jesus Christ in one's
life is vanity upon vanity. If you have to die says the Lord, keep fit and
I will give you the crown of life.
May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the
sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you.

I await your urgent reply through my email address or you can go ahead and
contact my
attorney Barrister Usman Y Usman Esq on the telephone number++234-80-23021722
(barriesterusman at yahoo.co.uk) as I have fully briefed him on this development.

Yours in Christ,
Mrs Deborah Alamin,
4a George street