Friend, Day 1 - Accelerated Success Course

TRN6Day at infogeneratorpro.com TRN6Day at infogeneratorpro.com
Sun Oct 5 14:22:55 CDT 2003

Sun Oct 5, 2003

Dear Friend,

Think Right Now! Accelerated Success Conditioning Class...
an intensive 6-day e-mail class on making lasting emotional
and behavioral changes in your life that you haven't been
able to make on your own.

How can you do that?

You can do it by effortlessly installing up to 22 core mental
patterns (unconscious thoughts, beliefs and attitudes) of
the people who already think, feel and perform exactly
how you want to concerning that specific situation.

To be removed, follow the instructions at the bottom of this
letter.

My name is Mike Brescia. I'm the president and founder of
Think Right Now! International.

Over the next 6 days, you'll receive the complete scoop on
the most effective, most powerful change method ever
developed... a mental conditioning method that creates
a mental environment that will help you transcend any
and all unconscious programmed limiting beliefs that
prevent you from achieving your goals, from quitting bad
habits, starting good ones and from feeling how you want
to feel every hour of every day.

I promise you that you'll be enthralled by the information
you receive in this course...

Why?

Because you'll soon understand how this amazing thought
and behavior modification system will effortlessly help you
create the lasting changes you want in your life like nothing
you've ever experienced before.

Finally, you'll have hope that you not only can achieve your
LITTLE goals, but you'll start to feel confident that you can
reach for and achieve some really amazine things in your
life.

They'll flat out change you!

Yes, that means you, too!

---- So How Was This Method Developed? ----

Well, just like the often told story of Thomas Edison and how
he found 9,999 ways NOT to create a light bulb before he
found the right way, the history of TRN!

Accelerated Success Conditioning Programs is very similar.

I first found out the hard way what doesn't work.

The first 24 1/ 2 years of my life were one failure after
another.

Every teacher I ever had said that I was just plain lazy.

I rarely started on any sports teams in school. I usually sat
the
bench. I just didn't like to practice. Watching TV and getting
drunk was my thing.

My 12th grade English teacher told me that I was the laziest
kid he'd ever seen in his 20 years of teaching...

...20 years!

I flunked out of college.

By the time I was 20, I failed at just about everything I had
ever done.

By my mid twenties, I had been fired from every job I ever
had.

By 1987, I was dead broke in every sense.

I held a commissioned s*les job, and hadn't made a sale
in nearly two years.

I'd read the selling and motivation books. I had gone through
the training. I had listened to the motivational tapes.

They were all filled with great ideas, techniques and inspiring
stories of success...

...But they didn't change me.

I was still terrified to pick up the phone to make prospecting
calls. My presentations were still unfocused and disorganized.
I was still filled with tremendous fear and anxiety in front of
customers.

At that point, the little savings I had completely ran out...

I was forced to live in my 1978 Ford van because I had no
rent m*ney. I showered at the YMCA, ate cheap 7-11 burritos
every day...

...And I basically hit rock bottom.

That was certainly the best thing that could have happened
to me.

It was then that I began spending time in a local bookstore
to keep warm, reading psychology and self-help books in
their comfortable oversized chairs.

I became fascinated to learn about Neuro-Linguistic
Programming (NLP) and the roles our internal pictures,
attitudes, beliefs, mental patterns and internal voice play
in who we are, our likes, dislikes, fears, and the actions and
reactions we have in a variety of situations.

Again, the information was great, but I didn't use it. I'd get
inspired for a day or maybe only a few minutes. Then all
my fears came rushing back.

It was clear that I saw myself as a loser. And until that
changed, nothing else in my life would change.

At that point I finally learned why all my prior efforts to
improve my career, my relationships and my attitude
had failed...

I failed because I had not changed my beliefs about
myself.

I didn't believe I could succeed at anything.

All those how-to and motivation books, seminars and
tapes didn't help me because they did not change
my self-image.

Learning this, I finally felt on track for some answers.

I learned about Cognitive Therapy and its success in
helping people with a variety of conditions that cause
physical and emotional distress. It made perfect sense,
but it was not a quick fix, and I was hardly a person who
would read these books and use all this stuff.

Reading it was easy...

Doing it was altogether another thing.

And therapy was out of the question...

I could barely afford to feed myself, so there was certainly
no way to afford expensive therapy & seminars.

So I studied everything available on NLP, visualization and
affirmation.

At that point, I was sure I had found the answer...

To start making some income and get my life on track,
I needed to change my thought patterns, my beliefs
about myself, my job, other people and about life.
I needed to put the mental patterns, pictures, beliefs
and attitudes of successful, happy people in my mind.

But again, getting myself to learn and practice this stuff
seemed a ridiculous proposition.

After all, I was a loser in every sense... a real bum.

I needed to change fast. I was one step away from jail
or death.

I was totally broke, depressed and time was running out.

Then I came across the final piece to complete the puzzle
that would completely change who I was and ultimately,
allow me to help thousands of people all over the world
do the same thing:

That final piece came from reading 'Superlearning' the
best-seller by Sheila Ostrander and Lynn Schroeder.

This book chronicled the development of a stress-free
method of rapid learning called Suggestopedia that
was pioneered in Bulgaria by psychotherapist Dr. Georgi
Lozanov, and was exhibiting results that were nothing
short of miraculous. (A complete discussion of the
components of Suggestopedia follows later in this course.)

After learning in the stress reducing Suggestopedic
environment:

- Children learned to read in a matter of days.

- First graders quickly progressed to reading advanced
stories that were at the third grade level.

- Six and seven year olds were able to learn and remember
up to 1,000 new vocabulary words of a foreign language in
a day, with the average recall rate topping 95%.

- Third graders were able to solve algebraic equations with
no difficulty.

Wow!

I thought that if Suggestopedia were that simple and could
achieve miraculous results like that with little kids, why
couldn't
it help me 'learn' the mental patterns, beliefs, attitudes and
actions of a s*les champion and others with high self-esteem?

So, I made my first very crude audio tapes.

I recorded them using three borrowed portable stereos
('boom boxes') because I was too broke to buy my own.
On the tape I recorded myself affirming all of the thoughts,
beliefs and inner dialog of the best s*lespeople as compiled
from all the popular books on the subject...

...Of course, nothing on those tapes could have been
further from reality at that time;

After all, I was depressed, living in a van, hadn't made a
sale in two years and partied away any funds I did make
doing part-time jobs.

But since it seemed to make sense, I played my tape as
often as I could, especially while I slept. I spent more on
batteries than I spent on food.

Then the miracles quickly started to happen...

I made a few appointments for the vending company I
started working for. I went on those appointments and sold
them! I made more calls and appointments... And sold
those appointments.

And it continued...

Could this really be ME doing this?

I kept playing my tape, making appointments, selling and
feeling my confidence grow. I became so good and sold
so many units that I sold myself out of a job! There literally
were no more machines to be sold.

So I went on to another industry... hearing instruments.

Within just three months, I was obliterating INTERNATIONAL
s*les records for Siemens... a company that's over 100
years old.

I was setting more appointments, closing a higher percentage
of my calls and selling more than anyone else in the entire
WORLD in that industry

 But after 4 and a half years of continuous success, I needed
another challenge...

The next industry: Books

Within a year of my joining an internationally known
book company (N*w a division of Reader's Digest) as
an independent representative, I had built the largest
business of its kind in the whole world.

And considering that I didn't live in a large metropolitan
area like Dallas, Phoenix, New York, or Los Angeles, but
in Syracuse, a small city in Upstate NY, this was truly an
astonishing accomplishment! The awards and the income
piled up.

People ask me all the time if the story about my past
failures is really true. They ask if I really failed to sell a
single product for two years.

Actually it was worse than that. I had stopped trying, and
everything about my life was a living nightmare.

So yeah, it's true and a whole lot more.

Fast forward to 1997...

By then I had achieved growing success in business for
10 years, but I wasn't fulfilled by my career. I felt that
there was more to life than selling tons of books to people
who weren't going to read them.

I was no longer that life-long failure.

By learning and expanding my knowledge of psychology
and motivation, and by playing my n*w very sophisticated
audio programs for 10 years, I felt that I could do anything
I wanted.

I expected success in every area of life.

So in October of 1997 I asked myself what I'd like to do if I
didn't have to go to work every day.

The answer I got was to take this remarkable set of tools
meshing Suggestopedic accelerated learning, mental
health and skill training that had literally transformed me
from a bum to a thrilled to be alive, internationally known
business success, and use it to help others.

If I could experience such amazing change and growth
from where I started, I wondered what others could do.

It was obvious that you didn't have to be motivated for
it to work...

These amazing audios create the internal drive and
persistence that's missing. They are way beyond any
'Don't worry, be happy' products, since they literally
change the 22 core mental patterns of failure and
success that I've identified over the years.

They change you from the inside out-your beliefs, your
attitudes, your automatic unthinking responses... so you
can finally achieve what you want without the stress and
fear.

They help you to effortlessly quit old habits, to end
depressed and anxious thoughts, to set and happily
achieve challenging goals... and so much more.

You just had to hit the 'Play' button on your audio player.

So Think Right Now! International was born.

And since then, things have only gotten crazier...

My ezine, Laser Life Lessons, is currently the largest personal
development email letter of it's kinds in the world.

Thousands of people all over the globe are using TRN!
Success Conditioning Programs to change rapidly and
reach their goals easier than they ever thought possible.

If you decide to try any TRN audio program out, I'll give
you a full 6 months to use it and make the changes that
you haven't been able to make by any other means.

Use our software, Think Right Now! for Windows and I'll
give you a full year to use it risk-free.

Our current audio programs are listed below:

- Setting & Achieving Goals
- Accelerated Sales Success
- I Am Healed
- I Am Smoke-Free
- I Love Exercising
- Eating For Excellent Health
- Freedom From Depression
- Dissolving Panic & Anxiety

To read about and order any of these remarkable
life-changing titles, visit:

http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/aftrack.asp?afid=85071

TUNE IN TOMORROW.

Tomorrow we'll talk about how to quickly and easily
change your core-level beliefs, attitudes and actions
so that they're totally supportive of your goals... all
without anxiety.

Until tomorrow!

Your partner in change,

Mike Brescia
http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/aftrack.asp?afid=85071

(c)2002 Think Right Now! International

Can't wait?  To immediately receive the next message:
http://www.infogeneratorpro.com/accel/DXPKNc

The #1 Email Marketing System Worldwide!
http://www.infogeneratorpro.com/index.cgi?affiliate_id=14707

this very seriously and thank you for your cooperation on this matter.
Send an e-mail to abuse at usub.net for further concerns.

To unsubscribe from THIS mailing list ONLY:
http://usub.net/bDXPKNc:25818

To GLOBALLY unsubscribe from ALL mailing lists at InfoGeneratorPRO:
http://usub.net/aDXPKNc:25818