reply

m'charty smith allfor18 at hotmail.com
Mon May 12 06:13:48 CDT 2003

Hello friend,
i am using this opporturnity to introduce a business/deal to you holping
that you would be interesting in the business.First of all,i must introduce
my self to you as Alhaji Umar Dagote a notorios business man in
Nigeria.Actually we manufacture cement, commo salt,wheat floor etc.But at
the moment i want to use this opporturnity to introduce to you that i also
dealt with narcotic drug and heroin.And the business can be done smothly as
long i'm concern.So,i only want your reply now for more information and to
let you know our business code of conduct.
Thanks for your co-operation.
Best Regard,
Alhaji U.Dangote