urgent reply

Dr.Frank Douglas fr_do_2 at indiatimes.com
Mon Mar 31 19:08:23 CST 2003

URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

 ATTN: MANAGING DIRECTOR /CEO.

  First I must solicit your confidence in this transaction, this is by
virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I
know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and
worried, but I am assuring you that everything will be well at the end of the day. We have decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction, as we
have been reliably informed of your discreetness and ability in transaction
of this nature.

  Let me start by introducing myself properly to you.  I am Dr.Frank Douglas the
manager with the Zenith Bank Plc, Lagos.  I came to know you in
my Private Search for a Reliable and Reputable Person to handle  this
Confidential Transaction, which involves the transfer of Huge sum of
Money to a Foreign Account requiring Maximum Confidence.

  THE PROPOSITION:
  A Foreigner an Australia, Late Engr. Steve Moore  (Snr.) an Oil Merchant
with the Federal Government  of Nigeria, until his death years ago in Kenya
Air Bus (A310-300) Flight KQ431, Banked with us at Zenith Bank Plc, Lagos
and had a closing balance as at the end of September, 2000 worth
US$35,500,000.00 (thirty five Million five hundred thousand United State
Dollars), The bank  now expects a next of kin as beneficiary.  Valuable
efforts are being made by the  Zenith Bank Plc to get in touch with any of
the  Moore's family
or relatives but to no success.

  It is because of the perceived possibility of not  being able to locate
any of Late Engr. Steve Moore  (Snr.)' s next kin (He had no wife or
children that is know to us). The Management under the influence of our
Chairman and Members of the Board of Directors, arrangement has been made
for the fund to be declared "Unclaimed" and subsequently be donated to the
trust fund
for arms and ammunition to further enhance the course of War in Africa and
the World in General.

  In order to avert this negative development some of my trusted colleagues
and I now seek your permission to have you stand as next of kin to Late
Engr. Steve  Moore (Snr.) so that the fund US$35.5 Million will be
 released and paid into your account as the beneficiary's next of kin.  All
documents and proves  to enable you get his fund will be carefully worked
 out.  We have secure from the probate an order of  madamus to locate  any
of deceased beneficiaries, and  more so we are assuring you that this
business is 100% Risk Free involvement.  Your share stays while the rest be
for myself and my colleagues for investment  purpose.  According to
agreement within
 both parties.
 As soon as  we receive an acknowledgement of receipt of this message in
acceptance of our mutual busines proposal, we would furnish you with the
necessry  modalities and disbursement ratio to suite both parties with out
any conflict. While replying furnish me with your private fax and phone
numbers for easy communication.

If this proposal is acceptable  by you, do not make  undue advantage of the
trust we have bestowed in you.

 Best regards,
 Dr. Frank Douglas
 managing director/ceo/zenit bank plc lagos.