MUTUAL BENEFIT

MISS DAISY ROBERT B. IGHODE. daisyro at netscape.net
Sun Mar 16 08:44:28 CST 2003

Dear in christ,

 Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business
relationship with you. I got your name and contact from the Ivoirian chamber of
commerce and industry.

 I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to its
esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and
trust worthy person that I can do business with and by the
recommendation , I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere
business . I am Miss DAISY ROBERT IGHODE the only daughter of late
Mr.and Mrs.

 ROBERT IGHODE BEGHEWA . My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in
Abidjan , the economic capital of Ivory coast, my father was poisoned
to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a
business trip .

 My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so
special. Before the death of my father on November 2001 in a private
hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me
that he has the sum of  ($12.500,000) which he deposited in a suspense
account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan cote d' Ivoire.That he
used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin in depositing the
money in the account.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was
poisoned by his busines associates.

That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice
where i will transfer the fund into for investment.

 Sir, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways .

 (1) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 22 years old.

 (2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further
my education and to secure a resident permit in your country. Moreover,
sir i am willing to offer you commisions of the total sum as
compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this fund
into your nominated account in your country.

 Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I
believe that this transaction would be concluded witing a shortest period so
that I will come over to your coutry.

upon your interest and Anticipating to assist me, look forward to your
further word with interest. please, do not hesitate to contact me with
my email address for further details.

Thanks and God bless. Yours sincerely.

MISS DAISY ROBERT B. IGHODE.