INVESTMENT LETTER

bob johnson at bay-watch.com
Fri Jul 25 19:19:20 CDT 2003

FONDTTY INTERNATIONALCONSULTANT,
SUBMARINE WEST AFRICA,
TELPHONE    +233 - 24 - 36 - 46 - 79
EMAIL JOHCECY at YAHOO.COM

DEAR :

I am a well-established counseler in the submarine in the western region of
Africa
handling a couple of subjects in commers and investment.

Just recently, I was consulted and  demanded by asuperior female cotomer of
mineto souce for her;

A country that is politicaly stable that has an excellent persnality
superior of the climate has by that the investment on a big lader can
handle.

My costomer has a huge amount of money to invest in your country in a
project viable in your based care on the due recomendation to your position.
Your principal responsibility must asure all the discharge of funds to
Ghana where
she is set up at the present time.

In case you nevertheless are some measures to set up this funds and to
handle the
investment desire of my customer, svp inform me urgency so that i can give
the details and equally to assure a meeting early where we disecoussed
enters others, the investment sectors, the discharge or the transfer of
funs and especially advantages of parentage.

To expect your first response.

Respect,