Business Strategies of The Future - Now!

The Maverick Report muziki01 at yahoo.com.au
Fri May 10 07:19:31 CDT 2002

This offer valid only till May 15th, 2002
Business Strategies of The Future - Now

Increased Sales Guaranteed for Less -

Don't get caught in the "Economic Gloom " -
Subscribe now to . . .  The Maverick Report
Earn thousands of extra profit  with the best Sales and Marketing Techniques available for business in Australia today. Join the growing band of satisfied
clients of  The Maverick Partnership and start using our unique methods that gain extra sales within 30 days. Ideas that will put money in your bank account instantly!

Invest just $198, and two hours each month reading  The Maverick Report as Wayne Mansfield and our team shares with you the secrets of  Maverick Marketing
- Cutting Edge Business Strategies and Techniques of the Future that are helping dozens of businesses, large and small, achieve results far in excess of anything they believed possible.

You should expect to pay up to $2,000 an hour to receive advice like this, but your investment is only $198 for a full 12 months of The Maverick Report... and when you subscribe within 7 days you will receive the 96 page  The Best of The Maverick Report Compendium absolutely free to keep.

But be warned, you have to act quickly. You need to capitalise on "Maverick Marketing - Business Strategies and Techniques of the Future" - soon because any advantage over your competitors in the 00's is only short lived

Now more than at any time in our recent history - it's the quick or the dead!

Maverick......
a person who takes chances, of independent or unorthodox views, who departs
from the accepted course.
Collins Concise Dictionary
Princeton Language Institute

Samuel Maverick (1803-70) Texan rancher who, when branding of stock was introduced chose "Not to Brand." Every unbranded horse or cow he claimed as a Maverick!

Tonnes of Material
Each month! You will receive a comprehensive newsletter, support material, plus dozens of ideas that will help set your business alight eachmonth.
Plus the latest from overseas too...
We subscribe to over 30 monthly magazines and journals. We include details of the newest, hottest and most usable ideas that come across our desk.

The team at The Maverick Partnership, who write and edit The Maverick Report, are successful sales and marketing strategists who present over 100 workshops and seminars a year across Australia.

These results are being achieved at costs less than they were previously spending on advertising, marketing and sales follow-up.So here is your opportunity to get a jump on the opposition and stay out in front. Be a Maverick Marketer... a free spirit enjoying the fruits of your endeavours and commit to achieving outstanding results - sooner rather than later.

Since 1992 we at the Maverick Partnership have helped over 10,000 businesses increase their sales and bottom line by understanding and using The Secrets of Maverick Marketing - Business Strategies and Techniques of the Future. As Wayne Mansfield says, " The understanding and effective use of the new Maverick methods of marketing - invariably leads clients to spectacular increases in business."

We will share these ideas with you and in case studies, walk you through success stories that will inspire you. Drawing on years of experience in business... both successes and painful learning times, they developed "Maverick" Strategies that allow you to achieve results beyond your expectations

The acknowledged pioneers of  Maverick Marketing, The Maverick Partnership team are dedicated to bringing you the very best each month in our easy to read newsletter format.All this experience and more is yours each month in  The Maverick Report.

How much I can hear you asking!
Just $198 for 12 months subscription to  The Maverick Report.
- - Special Bonus Offer - -
Act quickly - subscribe by May 15th, 2002 and yours free -  The Best of The Maverick Report Compendium... 96 pages full of 1,000's ideas and strategies... a bonus worth $198... yours to keep just for trying  The Maverick Report.

Subscribe now and prosper!
Each month The Maverick Report, combines the very latest information available from Australia and internationally, with the 25 years of maverick sales and marketing experience of the team at  Maverick Partnership.  Sharing examples of techniques currently being used by companies Australia-wide developed by our strategists,  The Maverick Report  is an exciting ideas source for every business owner, small or large, homebased or multi national.

We share success stories of how our clients have combined creative sales and marketing ideas with effective methods of contacting past and future clients, to achieve extraordinary results.
Results such as:
• Major daily newspaper increases classified advertising by 16.5% after telemarketers use new way of answering phones!
• Safety Training company achieving 60% response rate to its workshops.
• National programmed music company increases business by 84% using fax marketing lead generation.
• National Mechanical Services group increases clinic enrolments by 400% without increasing promotional budget.
• Emergency procedures company secures new clients with regular low cost marketing program.
• Consulting company in building construction industry wins $30 million of new business by using an imaginative newsletter.
• Financial Planning group uses customised meeting seminars to explode sales results.
• Hospitality and resort management company attracts $750,000 of bookings annually to their website using exclusive low cost permission marketing techniques.
• Investment software company attracts sales of high end programme by imaginative direct mail campaign.

Results that speak for themselves...
Join the growing list of successful businesses gaining more success by using ideas gained from seminars, workshops and  The Maverick Report.

How To Order:

1. By fax
 Print the form below, complete & send to 08 9463 7806
2. By phone
 Call (08) 9463 7805

O.K. I would like to subscribe to  The Maverick Report Sales and Marketing Newsletter at the  Special introductory price of just $198. I understand that The Maverick Report is covered by a 90 Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee and if for any reason I am not satisfied with The Maverick Report, I can let you know receive a full refund. Include my Special Bonus: The 96 page The Best of The Maverick Report Compendium absolutely free.  Mine to keep!

First Name:
Last Name:
Company:
Position:
Address:
Address Cont.:
Post Code:
Phone:
Fax:
e-Mail:
Web Site:

Payment Details:
Credit Card:
Cardholder Name:
Card Number:
Expiry Date:

Don't Delay - Offer  expires May 15th... Don't Miss Out!

You are important to us. If you are having problems ordering, please let us know phone (08) 9463 7805

Any questions?? Feel free to contact us and we'll explain the unique advantages of The Maverick Report but remember this offer EXPIRES on May 15th, 2002!

The Maverick Partnership
A division of The Which Company Pty Ltd
ABN: 90 091 728 620
Postal: P.O. Box 159, Northbridge W.A. 6865
Phone: (08) 9463 7805 Fax: (08) 9463 7806

We collect eMail contact addresses from various publicly available sources and other marketing promotions. We understand you may wish NOT to receive information from us by eMail. To be removed from this and other offers, simply reply to this email with "REMOVE" in the subject line  or phone (08) 9463 7805  or  fax details to (08) 9463 7806