Your Gods Favor

sunday skino skino1 at abidjan.zzn.com
Tue Feb 19 02:52:56 CST 2002

ATTN : MANAGING DIRECTOR

Dear Sir,

Our favor is th gain of $2 800 each carton and I was desperate to find a reliable partner in the unfolding transaction thats why I fasted/prayed before you were revealed to me.Having been unjustly treated by my Boss in this transaction so,I seek your help, attention and genuine co-operation to our mutual benefit and 1 believe that you will not let down the trust and confidence 1 am about to repose on you.

In fact,I am mr Sunday Skino,from COTE D IVOIRE and for the past ten years,I have been working in a public Relations firm that pays me about two hundred dollars each month which is not hepful to me.

On the 30th of june,our company made a
very big financial breakthrough through me when I made contact with ALHAJI.C.G MUSTAFAR and we began to supply him cow vaccine named: LIM KXT COW VACCINE.

ALHAJI.C.G MUSTAFAR  is THE PRESIDENT OF MUSTAFAR GROUP COMPANY.He is a millionaire,farmer with CATTLE FARMS in all part of AFRICA , and a new one located at ZIMBABWE. Moreover, he is the greatest supplier of cattle/beef and other dairy products to the whole of West Africa.

HE  had informed us about the huge amount of money he spends on the purchase of a particular but very important cattle medicine. Precisely, he buys at US$ 5,000 per carton from my boss. He asked if our organisation can source for a cheaper supplier.

I did market research and discovered that I can buy this vaccine in Switzerland for US$2,000 per carton. I moved a proposal to MUSTAFAR GROUP COMPANY, to supply him at US$4,800 per carton which he accepted with happiness. While I had already I requested from my boss for an increase of my salary of which he hesited.

Owing to my boss refusal I was so desperate that I went to the MUSTAFAR GROUP COMPANY  farms and infomed ALHAJI.C.G MUSTAFAR  that I have a foriegn contact that will be willing to supply him directly this same products at US$4,800 Per carton. ALHAJI.C.G MUSTAFAR  in turn confided to me that he was about to place order for (1 000)one thousand cartons following a suspected outbreak of disease in his farms.

However,I asured ALHAJI.C.G MUSTAFAR  that my foreign contact will be in the position to manufacture and supply to him,infact I convinced him that my former boss usually buy from my foreign contact/you who sales to him at a higher price.

However,I informed ALHAJI.C.G MUSTAFAR  That he will have to pay CASH IN ADVANCE before my foreign contact supplies to him but he assured of paying 50% only of the total sum afterwhich he will pay the remainig immediately he receives the full supply.
For the moment he has stopped all contact with my boss then hoping on my promised contact.

Please consider on how to handle this profitable
project and kindly contact me immediately on my number:
 00225 05 88 60 94,or through my e-mail as regards to my commission Please you shall keep aside a commission of 20% of the total profit after the conclussion of each contract.

Note : We will buy one thousand  carton at US$2,000,000. We sale to them at US$4,800,000 Dollars, our client will pays 50% cash to your account before a supply/lifting of the goods.

NB/They must not know our purchase point in Switzerland.

Thanks and God bless you.

Mr.Sunday Skino.

http://abidjan.net/cybermarche/ - Votre Supermarche sur Internet