(CATOOL) CAtool error

Martin Burton mvb at sanger.ac.uk
Thu Nov 23 04:54:12 CST 2006

Thanks very much Mike,

Those patches fixed the problem completely.  Now all I have to cope with
is the handful of users who are certain to come to me and tell me they
can't remember the passphrase they entered! :-)

For those who remember it, the fix will make renewal a much more
streamlined process.

Our first batch of issued certificates are due to expire in December so
we're grateful that we don't have to go through the painful process of
issuing new certificates.

Cheers,

Martin.

--
Martin Burton
Senior Systems Administrator               \\\|||///

--
Archive at http://www.open.com.au/archives/catool/
Announcements on catool-announce at open.com.au