(CATOOL) CAtool error

Martin Burton mvb at sanger.ac.uk
Wed Nov 22 04:15:52 CST 2006

Hmm,

I've upgraded to openssl 0.9.8c (latest in debian/testing) and still get
the same results.

I'm going to delve into the code and see if I can figure out just what
is going on...

Cheers,

Martin.

--
Martin Burton
Senior Systems Administrator               \\\|||///

--
Archive at http://www.open.com.au/archives/catool/
Announcements on catool-announce at open.com.au