(CATOOL) Re: CATool question

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Tue Aug 30 19:51:07 CDT 2005

Hello Bon,

The certificate you sent me looks to be a self-signed certificate for
C=US, ST=New York, L=Flushing, O=qcwireless, CN=qcwireless Certificate
Authority

Is your CATool that certificate authority?
How did you genertae that certificate? Was it imported somehow, or did you
request and sign it with CAtool?

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Archive at http://www.open.com.au/archives/catool/