(CATOOL) Re: CATool question

Bon sy bon at bunny.cs.qc.edu
Tue Aug 30 18:58:10 CDT 2005

Mikem

	Thanks for the note. I am aware of the instruction you described
below and have been using to renew standard/client/server
certificates. My problem is that the root certificate I sent you (or other
root certificates) within the CATool environment just was not offered the
option of renewal! Even I can renew all other certificates, but not the
root certificate (the renewal option does not show up in the web UI).

Bon

Announcements on catool-announce at open.com.au