(CATOOL) Re: Fwd: Re: CATool Evaluation Request

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Thu Sep 18 02:21:59 CDT 2003

Hello Datta,

Thanks for sending this to us. We have not seen this problem before.
I will try to help you. I will CC this to the catool mailing list for the
reference of others.

I suspect that there is something wrong with your catoolpriv.cf file (the one
that would have been sent to you by Joanne, and which should now be in your
catool-1.2.6 distribution directory.

Can you please send me your catoolpriv.cf as an attachment (not as
cut-and-paste)

Is it possible that your catoolpriv.cf was saved or edited on a Windows box at
some stage? Perhaps it was received by a Windows based mail agent and saved
there then moved to Linux later?

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Archive at http://www.open.com.au/archives/catool/