[RADIATOR] (no subject)

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Thu May 25 14:35:13 UTC 2023

On 25.5.2023 5.53, Greg Haverkamp wrote:

> I don't know if it is the "best" way to do it, but I established result
> as a reply item, and then I put a PostAuthHook in the underlying handler
> to review the results and send and accept or reject (I originally did it
> in the AuthBy itself, but it always returned an Access-Accept.)

Sounds good. A few moments ago I sent one sample to the list. It also
shows how to add to reply or request so that the values are available
for later processing in PostAuthHook etc.

One thing that may have caused problem within the AuthBy is that JSON
booleans map to special boolean Perl objects. The sample I did maps the
simple zero or one for 'false' and 'true' respectively.

Thanks,
Heikki

--
Heikki Vatiainen