[RADIATOR] UNS: systemd multi instance configuration

Dubravko Penezic dpenezic at srce.hr
Wed Jun 21 16:22:40 UTC 2023

Hi Roberto,

I must said, I donnt understand what is your question ?

I run by my self 3 RADIATOR servers with multiple instance, and set up
at least 2 more on same way and everything work normally as expected ,
Different config files, different config directories, different port
even different hooks.

2 of them are on Ubuntu, 2 on Debian, and one on CentOS.

Additional document nicely explain everything.

Maybe you looking FarmSize option when you are able to run multiple
instance of same configuration ?

Regards,
Dubravko
Srce