[RADIATOR] AuthBy DUO - Identifier clause issue?

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Feb 9 06:44:36 UTC 2023

Hi again -

When dealing with complex configuration files, Include is your friend.

I generally define all of my Client clauses in one file, all of my AuthBy’s in another file, etc.

I put the Include’s at the beginning of the configuration file and really only have the Handler’s there.

It makes it *much* more readable and understandable.

You can use GlobalVar’s as well for things like DBSource and so on.

Tricks for advanced players.