[RADIATOR] DNSROAM multiple <Route></Route> for Realm DEFAULT ?

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Fri Sep 9 15:32:38 UTC 2022

On 9.9.2022 11.31, Philippe Van Hecke wrote:

> I was wondering if this is possible to define multiple <Route></Route>
> for the Realm DEFAULT ?

I don't think this is currently possible, but please see the following
chapters in Radiator reference manual:

https://files.radiatorsoftware.com/radiator/ref.pdf

Section 3.76. <Route> describes the route configuration in general. The
topic for Address parameter suggests to use '3.75.2.
RedespatchIfNoTarget' when multiple addresses are needed for default
route handling.

Here's a direct link:
https://files.radiatorsoftware.com/radiator/ref/RedespatchIfNoTarget_AuthByDNSROAM.html

Please let us know if this is useful.