[RADIATOR] TLS v1.3

C R publist.cr at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 08:07:39 UTC 2022

Le ven. 21 oct. 2022 à 21:39, Cassidy B. Larson via radiator
<radiator at lists.open.com.au> a écrit :

> We're spinning up a new EAP-TTLS source. Installed latest dev of 4.26-24. When I force EAP_TLS_Protocols to TLSv1.3 alone, I see the TLSv1.3 handshake request come in, but outbound handshake is TLSv1.2.  Apparently our vendor only allows TLSv1.3 right now.

Hi Cassidy,

Someone from Radiator can give you the correct information, but in the
meanwhile I am just pointing out this caveat in the Radiator
documentation:

"CAUTION
Net::SSLeay 1.83 or later is required if you use Radiator with SSL/TLS
library that has TLSv1.3
enabled. Radiator has not been tested with TLS 1.3 yet."

Regards,

C.