[RADIATOR] TraceId with AuthBy REST?

C R publist.cr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 16:43:33 UTC 2022

Hi,

Another question about AuthBy REST. I wonder if the logged TraceId can
be sent to the remote REST service doing the actual authentication. I
am refactoring the service and I see I can easily retrieve a traceid
from the call if it's added to the request's header, eg:

curl -H "X-Request-ID: 3" "http://localhost:1323/?my=param"

It's not a must-have but maybe handy when debugging logs from Radiator
and the REST service. Before I jump in the source and find a
non-supported way to retrieve the logged TraceId (maybe), it may be a
good idea to ask first.

Regards,

C.