[RADIATOR] Radius::HTTPClient force IPv6?

C R publist.cr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 17:13:47 UTC 2022

Hi,

The AuthBy REST works wonderfully (async!), thank you again. I wonder,
however, is there is a way to force the use of IPv6 on a host (docker
container) with a dual stack.

The host where my REST auth service run is reachable through IPv6 and
IPv4 and has associated A and AAAA records. The usual suspects for DNS
info (host, nslookup, dig) show the IPv4 address first.

Is there something besides LocalAddress (which I would need to figure
out how to retrieve it dynamically and inject it in the configuration)
to force IPv6 over IPv4?

Thanks,

CR