[RADIATOR] Accounting Hook ?

Patrik Forsberg patrik.forsberg at globalconnect.se
Fri Feb 11 14:16:27 UTC 2022

Hello,
Is there a hook I can use to rewrite the accounting record ?
Looking at the manual the closest I can find is PreProcessingHook ?

I’m trying to create a more generic accounting setup but the way I use it I only need specific records from the accounting package and depending on vendor this record is different so I figured if I can hook into the accounting process before it gets used for “logging”(I’m using <AuthBy SQL> and use that with AccountingTable and so forth) I can rewrite/add a new record I can later use in logging/AcctColumnDef.
Using AuthBy I might get away with using PreAuthHook on that specific AuthBy clause ?

---
Best Regards,
Patrik