[RADIATOR] AuthByFreeRaidusSQL and EAP authentication

Brandon Shiers brandon.shiers at cerento.com
Mon Aug 3 22:46:25 UTC 2020

Heikki,

Thank you for the reply!  I did get the certificate issue sorted out.  I am now having issues with getting reply attributes back to the radio.

I am passing them back but the radio is only taking select options.  I think it's a firmware issue as we've had to roll out new firmware since we started this project and unfortunately I'm waiting for the vendor.  The odd thing (and I have their dictionary loaded), it will accept one of their VSA's but not the rest.  Standard things like Framed-IP-Adddress works just fine.  I am having an issue with the RADIUS DB for some reason over-writing the password when using the DB for the lookups I haven't figured that one out yet.

Thanks,
Brandon Shiers, RF Engineer
937 West Main Street
Riverton, WY 82501