[RADIATOR] "IgnoreIfMissing" required?

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sat Jan 19 03:24:33 UTC 2019

Hello Christian -

My assumption was that your users would be primarily in RADMIN, and if not there then in LDAP?

Perhaps you could clarify? More detail on exactly what you are trying to accomplish would be helpful.

--

Hugh Irvine
hugh at open.com.au

DIAMETER, SIM, etc.
Full source on Unix, Linux, Windows, macOS, Solaris, VMS, NetWare etc.